Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fafarazzi: It's sick.

I love Fafarazzi.

It's like fantasy baseball, only instead of hoping your player plays well, you hope your celebrity screws up and has a drunken night out with hookers and crack cocaine.

Last year I played, but worked a certain un-named coffee shop, so internet access was limited.

This year I work in an office. At a desk. With internet.

I'm also very excited about my team. It's only the beginning and I sense some trading by the end of the week BUT I have a good feeling about several of my peeps. Check out my roster:

Angelina Jolie
Tom Cruise
Pete Doherty
Victoria Beckham
Kim Kardashian
Brody Jenner
Liv Tyler
Lily Allen
Gwyneth Paltrow
Tony Romo

Not a bad start. It's still too early to tell what will happen, but I'm pumped. Now come Gwyneth, get crazy drunk and throw Liv Tyler from a balcony.

Kidding of course...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That game is the greatest thing I've heard of in quite some time.