Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh. It's You.

Yeah. I know. It's almost been a whole month and I haven't blogged.

Wellllll, I'm sorry. It's been a ridiculous month.

Ridiculous in a good way.

Here are some highlights:

I became an Aunt.

I signed a paper to acknowledge that I am legally "Molly Wilbanks - Unmarried Woman" in order to purchase my condo. Upon investigation I found out that only a few short years ago the document would have read, "Molly Wilbanks - Spinster." Not kidding. Spinster is apparently a legal term to describe a single female to the bank.

I went to and performed at the Del Close Marathon.

I packed.

I moved.

I, Molly Wilbanks part-time administrative assistant, have been given so many tasks to complete, I now average a 45 hour work week. How is that part-time you ask? If you worked for the company I work for, you would realize they use many terms loosely, like "flexible schedule" and "good for the environment."

I had some shows.

I had some rehearsals.

I want to blog. I do. I just have to get through the month of August....

1 comment:

H is for hOWIE said...

congrats on the condo, lady!