Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dear Red Shirt Guy At Gym,

Hi.

Cutting to the chase: Your over developed pectoral muscles actually look like man boobs. Perhaps you should start to concentrate on another area.

Thanks,

Me

P.S. Blonde trainer at the gym, if you're reading this, I've finally figured something out. You look like Amanda Peet if Amanda Peet was blonde. It's been bugging me. We always seem to be in the same place at the same time at the gym. I knew you looked like someone but I couldn't figure out who. I know we're both actors and I've seen you at auditions but that wasn't it. It's that you look like a blonde Amanda Peet. The color of you eyebrows leads me to believe that you would actually look like Amanda Peet if you went au natural. I understand the blonde in that case. No two actresses can look alike. I get it.

No comments: