Friday, May 9, 2008

3 Things I Almost Blogged About This Week

I started writing several blogs this week. Every time I didn't finish. I don't know why persay... This morning I really wanted to blog, but had nothing to blog about. And then I thought...why not blog about what I would have blogged about had I actually written a blog this week.*

Here are 3 things I almost blogged about, but didn't:

1) Bill Kurtis



A fellow coworker and I had a discussion about shows we watch on television which led to a conversation about this guy.

Most know Bill as the voice and host of many a cable TV show such as Cold Case Files on A&E. But did you know there is nothing this man can’t do? He owns a radio station, art gallery, is a conservationist, all while hosting and producing documentaries and being president of a company. Look at him smiling and down to earth on his farm. He makes me feel small, yet powerful.

2) Banksy

Banksy is an artist from the UK. Check out his website.

I. Love. His. Work. Apparently if Banksy tags your building the property value rises. How crazy is that? This one of the many images I love.



You can do it kids. Keep digging!

3) Target

Who doesn't love Target? I wore my favorite Target dress for the second time ever this week, and even the second time people say, "Ooooh, I loooove that dress. Where is it from?" Target. Oh it's from Target. I love Target. Especially SuperTarget.

I encourage all of you to look up these things, and love them as much as I do. If not, that's okay too.

I blogged! I feel better already.

*I really love using the same word multiple times in the same sentence. "Blog" was just used as a noun AND a verb. Now that's fun...

No comments: