Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh Carrie...

I like Carrie Underwood. I used to hide this fact. But not anymore. I'm not ashamed. Nope.



I own both of her CD's. I like her. I like her despite that fact that my family was bumped from our table a restaurant so she could sit in the back with her friends and not be noticed. I like her despite that fact later that same evening, she knocked our waitress into a table, purely on accident....



I like her. I listen to her a lot when I get homesick. Yes, I'm from Texas but I was not raised on any form of country music. Occasionally there was some Patsy Cline playing...but not very often. I think it's because of my sister. My sister listens to country music. She lives a very small town, way out in East Texas, where there is nothing but tall trees and squirrels.



This week I am especially missing her because she's having a baby!!!! So I've been listening to a lot of Carrie Underwood already, and it's only Monday.



Her due date is August 4th, but the doctor is going to be out of town so she will be having the baby this Friday, August 1st no matter what. Yep. Small enough town to only have 1 baby doctor to deliver babies. Not kidding.



So in honor of Baby Lyndie's big day here is a Carrie Underwood song all about a little baby girl:

Well nevermind. Carrie Underwood doesn't allow the embedding of her music videos from YouTube.

Carrie. Don't lose me know....

No comments: