Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm A Rock Star

I am not ashamed to say that I love pop music. It's not my favorite but I groove to top 40 just like the rest of you. It's catchy. It's supposed to be.

I love P!nk's new song. I love It. I love the chorus, because when she sings "So What/I'm still a Rock Star/I've Got My Rock Moves" I think to myself, "I am a rock star and I have rock moves, bitches."

That's what I think.

Here's the video...



You will notice she talks about her ex-husband in the song, and yes, that is him, Carey Hart, in the video. I had a crush on Carey Hart once. Only once. During a church camp trip to Panama City Beach, Florida. He's not really that cute...don't know where that brief moment in Molly crush-hood came from but it happened.

I'm also not ashamed of that.

No comments: