Monday, November 24, 2008

Give Me Your iPhone.

I have iPhone envy. It's bad. I'm not usually one to covet my neighbor, but for some reason I get seriously jealous every time I see someone with an iPhone. I don't know what it is. It's like some weird iPhone monster that lives inside of me. Must have iPhone. That's what it repeats over and over.



It will be a long time before I'm able to own one. Not only does Verizon have superior service (sorry AT&T subscribers, your life is harder then mine in cellular world) but my monthly phone bill is $5 (thank you family plan + mom's educator discount).

I have been a little nerdy about researching the Blackberry Storm, Verizon and RIM's answer to the iPhone. I've read tons of material on it's release and features trying to figure out if maybe it could calm down the iPhone monster. I really think it would just make me sad because every time I look at it I think, " This is pretending to be an iPhone."

Come on iPhone monster, get a life. I want to be happy for iPhone users. They have an amazing product in their possession. Besides, iPhone's can't solve world hunger. They are not that important.

What if they could solve world hunger? Now that would be something.

No comments: