Monday, January 12, 2009

Alright alright....

I know. I haven't posted in awhile. It's become increasingly difficult since I no longer have internet access at home and work is insanely busy. SOOOOOOOOOO I'm going to try and stay on top of it from now on.

That's what I keep telling myself. I and I want to stay true to myself or something, right?

I'm going to be honest for a moment and say that I haven't exactly been super excited about much lately. Mainly because I work so hard at a job I hate for an hourly wage, 40 hours a week, but no benefits since I'm not full time and can't be full time, and I don't even know how I ended up doing what I do anyway because I'm not techincally qualified for any of it. I'm basically taken advantage of for 40 hours a week. Believe me, I'm fully aware that I have the power to change the situation. The problem is the only change I can make...quitting...isn't an option since I need a some-what steady income AND flexibility when it comes to time off for auditions and travel. Both of those things I do have at my current job, SO I'm stuck.

It's a constant battle for me to get through the day and make it home. I know a lot of people don't like their jobs, but I'm hitting a wall. Especially with some certain "situations" that I work with (ask me in person, I can't blog about it).

My saviour most days is Netflix. I watch so many things online. Right now, as I type this, I'm watching Gone Baby Gone. It's so good. I work for a call center so I wear what looks like a headset, but it is really a pair of earphones. It's nice. I should go ahead and say a giant thank you to Netflix for putting movies and TV online. I should also say thank you to the office manager who hasn't gotten onto me for downloading programs onto my work computer. He and I are buds. So you know...he's go my back.

THANKS GUYS :)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hang in there love! Thank god for Netflix and hulu.com:)