Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Movie Madness

I had been so obsessed with watching TV shows on DVD and being poor that I hadn't been to a movie or Netflixed a movie in almost 6 months.

That all changed in the past couple of months.

Not sure why. I'm still obsessed with watching TV shows on DVD and still poor.

I decided to list the movies I've seen recently and give a "No" or "Yes" to each. Here is a key to define both "No" and "Yes:"

No=Don't watch this movie ever. Even if your life depends on it. Seriously. It will waste your time and you don't want that.

Yes=You better watch this movie if you want to be my friend. End of story.

Here goes!!!


Henry Poole Is Here

No. Giant NO. This movie is a giant ball of melodramatic mush. The acting was good though.


Up


Yes. Giant Yes!!! I cried twice. In the good way.


The Hangover

YES. Another giant Yes. My sides hurt from laughing so hard.

Grey Gardens (HBO)

Massive Yes! If haven't seen the 1975 documentary version first, I would watch that then watch this one. Drew Barrymore actually does good acting!!! Only when she's the older Little Edie though.

Run Fat Boy Run

No. Very bad. Not funny. I thought it was supposed to be funny.

I also saw Star Trek (YES!), Wolverine (Yes/No - Yes for Hugh Jackman being sexy, no for stupid plotlines) and Terminator (No. Christian Bale is annoying).

And there you have my two cents.

No comments: