Monday, June 1, 2009

SPAM!

Explain to me why the day after I "delete forever" the spam in my "Spam" inbox, I suddenly begin receiving spam in my regular inbox?

Also, I want to see Spamalot the musical.

And I've never actually tried Spam, but I like this picture:


I am super busy at the part-time-full-time-crappy-pay-no-benefits-why-I-am-still-here-darn-you-economy-job.

So logically that means I had time to read my original blog that I started a few months after living in Chicago. Which I did. Just finished actually. It felt very vain and also like I was reading the blog of an extremely younger version of me, which isn't true because I'm only two years older now. Or three...I forget. Regardless, I hope to not read it again for a very long time, if ever. Not that I don't have amazing memories, it was just in the moment thing to do.

I did realize though that I used to post a lot and used to post about things I did during the day. Now I don't. I'm not sure where or when the shift happened. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I never blog from home anymore. I spend way too much time at the aforementioned job on a computer where I can't upload my personal photos. So there's that...

I also have been saying that a lot...,"So there's that..."

To me, it's a laugh riot.

You probably think I'm ditzy. Either way, It's not raining outside anymore and that makes me happy.

Okay. I need to work now. And by work I mean read Dlisted and call my mom to talk about boys.

Ditz.

No comments: