Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Thoughts

Winter is really killing me right now. Here my happy things for today that have made me slightly brighter and a little less sad:


Thank you Sweet Leaf Iced Tea for your refreshing flavor and your nice little words:


Thank you little yellow bracelet. Yellow like the sun, blue like the sky. Someday I will meet those two friends again:


Thank you Lost for being awesome, set on an island for the most part AND for keeping my on my toes:


IcandothisIcandothisIcandothis...

Speaking of Lost...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!

That was a good season premiere last night. I'm so excited to see what happens. And to know who the Others really are (I think that's who those temple peeps were...). AND that we got to see old characters all over again.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ohhhhh, I know. I'm so excited for summer. I'm already dreaming of walking to North Ave beach in my bikini with my towel and a book. Sigh....

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your love of our Grannyism's with the world! We are glad that you are a fan of Sweet Leaf Tea!

April Riggs
Sweet Leaf Tea Co.