Saturday, August 14, 2010


This is part of my very first Chicago apartment. It's actually the only other apartment I've lived in here, until my fabulous new condio. It was Christmastime: lights around the window and my little silver and white Christmas tree candles (teeny tiny, on the table).

I found a few pictures of my first apartment and noticed how organized everything was. Everything had a place. The pictures were hung, the shelves were arranged, everything had a home in mah home.

After perusing these photos for awhile I looked up and saw my current living situation:

An empty desk that needs to be taken to Good Will, piles of paint supplies, piles of paperwork and office supplies, dirty dishes, a bag of clothes for Good Will, a couple of half painted walls, art prints still in mailing tubes and empty shelves. I became immediately disgusted with myself and began an organizing spree.

I hope it lasts a loooooooooooooong time.

We shall see...

No comments: