Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Times Square


I was inspired to partake in this little idea for the month of August. I apologize that my pics will be cell phone pics. My camera is unusable at the mo and has been for some time.

Let's here it for Times Square!

I had never been there at night, so this past weekend while visiting I walked there at 2am with a friend. I almost find it more overwhelming during the day than at night. The first time I ever visited I was in shock that lights could be so bright during daylight hours. At night I sort of expected it I guess. Still crazy and still too ridiculous.

My friend Dan who I was walking with works in advertising. He had never been to Times Square before. I have to admit, hearing him talk about the advertising business and relating it to Times Square gave me a whole new perspective.

Also, I've come to the conclusion I don't really desire to have my face on any lighty lighted billboard in Times Square. So for those of you working on my billboard, you can stop. We'll save it for somewhere else. Maybe Miami? We'll discuss soon, promise.

No comments: