Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Office Ranting...




Okay. So I kind of hate myself for blogging two days in a row about work, but I just need to do it so I'm going to. It's been that kind of week.

Why is a corporate office the only place that entire e-mail chains are sent, forwarded and replied to, but really are about nothing. These e-mails contain tons of questions referring to nothing, no answers to those questions about nothing, everybody involved gets angry over nothing, and they stay angry long enough to rant about the e-mail chain starter in another e-mail to only a select few that again is about, nothing.

Nothing but the fact that this person is angry, over nothing.

Why?

Why?

Why?

And why do people include me in these e-mails? I am an administrative assistant. I have no clout and I know nothing about anything.

And why do people always take a co-workers anger or problem, over nothing, and make it somebody else's or some other departments fault, when they probably just didn't read the question right, therefore making it something, when it came from nothing.

And why can't these people just get off of their lazy behinds and walk three yards to the cubicle of the person they need to talk too instead of sending a mass e-mail to everybody.

Maybe it's that none of us really know nothing about anything.

I mean the nothing e-mails have to come from somewhere...

No comments: