Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's all too much...

I'm addicted to entertainment. What's going on? I currently have 2 library books, a third on the way, 2 books borrowed from people, 2 books I have been reading for 2 years, an entire season of Futurama and Chuck Season 1 borrowed from friends, along with 2 discs of The Wire to watch from Netflix, a DVR full of various TV shows and movies, a design blog addiction, and a Nintendo DS with two games left to beat: Super Mario Brothers and Professor Layton and the Diabolical box.

The funny part? My life is kind of like this right now. I work 3 jobs up to 6 days a week, I'm on 2 improv teams, one of which rehearses twice a week, I play piano, I write, sing and probably my favorite part are the auditions and acting related events. Not to mention I am enrolled in two classes, one improv, one acting, a gym nut, try to cook regularly, bake sweet things and am smack dab in the middle of cleaning out/painting/re-furnishing my home.

Sometimes I sleep too. Honestly all I care about are my family, my friends and my boyfriend. I would like to take all of them to an island where we can live together, read together, watch movies together, make funny short films, form improv teams and start performing together, cook meals for each other, make music together, watch whole seasons of great TV shows on DVD for at least 5 hours a day...and...that solved nothing.

I'm not complaining at all or trying to prove that I'm busier than anyone else so please don't take it that way. I just would like to simplify my life. And I'm going to. I just need to finish this episode of Modern Family I'm watching while playing Professor Layton and checking my Farmville.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Tell me where this island is. I'm there.