Friday, January 15, 2010

Newest additions to Casa de Molly...

As some of you who know, I am redecorating and painting and all-together make-overing my home. It's taking a long time. I don't have a lot of excess funds to do this with. I do however have my two hands and a chipper spirit towards the whole endeavor. Who cares if I've only painted 50% of the walls so far? That's 50% more then I started with. This month, thanks to Christmas, I have some excess funds with which to get moving again.

Here are my 3 most favoritist recent additions to the homestead:

A lovely new mirror from Pier One.


Lovely new bedding from Target.


A lovely new art print.

That last one is my personal favorite, probably because it is the most recent item purchased. It's a print done from a watercolor/acrylic illustration by the talented Katie Daisy. Check out her Etsy shop and swoon.

It feels good to make my place my own. This weekend my goal is to clean out my closet and storage unit to make room for the things I actually need to store, not things I threw in there when I moved because I was too lazy to sort through everything at the time.

I am still having issues deciding on a paint color for my fireplace wall. I just can't make up my mind. Hopefully sometime soon I can make it to Ace in between cleaning out mess piles to get some paint samples. Then maybe I'll make my mind when I see them taped/painted on the wall. Or it will just make me that much more confused.

We shall see...

No comments: