Monday, April 28, 2008

The Cure To Seasonal Allergies...

I am from North Texas. Most everyone in North Texas carries the lovely burden of having loads of allergies. People who are from North Texas who say they don't have allergies, have allergies. That "cold" they get twice a year, is allergies.

Well, it's that time of year again...and my allergies are killer. It started Friday when I got home from work. I ended up asleep a little after 8pm, which is odd because I remember texting some peeps and even talking to my friend Katie on the phone, but it must have been between allergy comas because I only have vague recollections of all of it. Friday night was followed my a morning of moving my dear friend Dave into his new apartment. By Saturday afternoon, I was out for the count.

And then I went to dinner and a movie with Curt Foxworth.

By the time I arrived home, I didn't have an allergy care in the world. Nope. Not kidding.

Sunday morning I awoke and the allergies were back. I went to Tucker Max rehearsal and by the end was out...again...for the count. I napped briefly and then called Curt.

I went to another dinner and another movie with Curt Foxworth.

By the time I arrived home, I didn't (again) have an allergy care in the world. Still not kidding.

This morning they are awful once again and I know, for a fact, that dinner and movie with Curt Foxworth is out of the question. So I will have to suffer through the day with itchy eyes and Zicam*. I do want to comment on the movies I saw this weekend, but I shall save that for tomorrow. I have a new task at work: payroll. And it's time to learn it...

Hold on. I'm jumping for joy.


Okay.


I'm through.


Enjoy your day.




* Side note to Dave Johnson: Really? You had to miss work today? Really? Do you know what the day will be like without you? Do you? Expect a phone call from me Mister. Just expect it.


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh god, I feel ya. I had an allergy/sinus attack last week and it comes and goes now. Ugh.

Feel better:)