Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Way to go Mavs...

Way. To. Go.

Don't you realize what the past two weeks have been like for me? Not just in basketball watching, but in other areas of life as well? Don't you know that a win was all I needed to bring things back up again?

I expect Jason Kidd at my office by 3pm to mop up my tears. It's the least you can do.

**Update**

Really? Avery? Really? That's the solution? No. How about trying something else. Damn Mavericks.

Wait, it's not the Players...It's the franchise and the people who run it.

Okay...Their time is almost through. Give us ten years and we will be awesome again....promise.

1 comment:

Adal Rifai said...

The Mavs are my favorite team as well and I was really expecting to see them at least go to the finals if not win. Maybe we need Jamal Mashburn back.