Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Since I can't load my own pictures onto my blog right now, and I personally need pictures to entertain me while reading a blog, I've decided to do some posts over the next week or two that highlight some of my favorite things (that I can find pictures of on the internet).

Today's feature:

My Cuisinart Grind and Brew



It's great. I bought it for half off at Linens N Things right before they closed their doors forever. Well, I should say Santa bought it for half price at Linens N Things. Good for Santa.

It's really nice to have a cup of coffee waiting for me when I wake up in the morning. And not just any cup of coffee. A fresh cup, straight from the beans!!! Grinding your coffee right before brewing is essential to a good cup of coffee. Yes, that's my ex-Barista talking.

I will say one thing though. If you ever have a cup coffee straight out of bed, it might cause you te become a crazy muttering mess.

Take for example this story of my "friend" who recently had a cup of coffee first thing in the morning.

This "friend" sipped some coffee and begin talking to herself. Now that's not really odd, that's a normal thing this "friend" does. Mainly so this "friend" can stay focused and not lay on the couch for an hour watching the news and end up late for work. The strange part started was when the friend bundled up to brave the cold, she decided that when wrapped in a puffy scarf, down coat, and puffy hat, she looked like a wrestler. She began to gather her things for work pretending to be a wrestler and talked in a British accent. Apparently this "friend" was a dainty British wrestler. She was having a great time. Maybe I've told you too much and you'll think my poor "friend" is crazy, but just know that she had a great time getting ready for work this particular morning and it was all thanks to her dear sweet cup of coffee.

1 comment:

Jeff Griggs said...

Seriously...get out of that friendship.

That girl sounds crazy, yo!