Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things That Fascinate Me...

Really it's only one thing: Serial Killers. Well, that's not the only thing that fascinates me, but it's what I'm referring to today. I love books about serial killers, movies about serial killers, and true crime shows. Well, and not true crime shows. Like Dexter. Now that 's a good show. But I'll save that for another day.

All this to say, I just read an article about serial killers that I found on Digg. You can read it here:

5 Horrific Serial Killers (Who Are Free Right Now)


Creeeeeeepy. Especially the video associated with the fifth serial killer. Chills....

1 comment:

Dwigt said...

Wow, crazy. I actually have to get a book on Jack the Ripper back to the Sachse library. It's like 4 million days overdue. Well, maybe a little less.