Friday, January 16, 2009

Trying New Things

I joined a new gym recently (take that Bally's). Yesterday I took advantage of my free personal training session that came along with my membership. My trainer introduced me to something that I hope to be amazing. It's called a Bosu Ball:



Isn't it cute? She explained to me, while showing off her six pack, that she uses this strange looking thing regularly. When she had her child, she still had a four pack afterwards. She only lost two pack....from birthing a baby. Now, I'm not birthing any babies anytime soon, but if it's that good I'm trying it out.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Dwigt said...

I'm glad your back to the whole blog thing. I was about to give up but then I thought 'no, give it one more look'. What do I find... entries from my friend. Well, my friend that I mostly communicate with by reading her blog... anyway.