Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Admitting My Mistake, Possibly, I Don't Know


After all my paint wishy washy-ness I ended up with this color. I think I hate it. I also think I love it. So basically I'm still in a state of paint wishy washy-ness.

Sometimes the wall looks orange, sometimes it looks red, sometimes it looks hot pink. I really wanted to do some sort of aqua/turquoise color or black (click here for how cool a black wall can be) but I thought that would clash with the ugly slate (not the black so much, but the turquoise yes). As much as I would love to re-tile the fireplace (read:fun project!), I don't want to sink a lot of money and time into this place. Let's face it, it's a studio and I will sell it someday or at least move out and rent it to someone at some point when I'm 40 and can afford it (slightly kidding about the age there, slightly).

Huh. I just don't know if I like it or if I don't like. That probably means I don't like it. I've already found a color I would change it too.

The weird thing? John likes it. I thought he would hate it. His opinion is important to me, of course, but I am the one who actually lives here so it's more important how I feel about it.

Which, again, I don't know how I feel about it.

Huh.

No comments: