Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Project

The real title of this blog post should be: I Am Awesome. It felt too vain. But really, it's true.

John agreed to help me hang shelves in my place this weekend. When he arrived he announced that he would show me to hang the shelves but then I was responsible for hanging them myself. What a great challenge. And I aced it. John supervised and had to help push in a few screws, but other than that, yours truly became Shelf Queen (self-proclaimed). I. Am. Awesome.


The bathroom shelves were also hung, like so:



Now if only that ugly completely difficult to use medicine cabinet would go away, everything would be grand.

Well actually that's not true either. I may have newly hung shelves all over my place, but this has only made realize I have nothing to put on them. I have been on a huge clean-out-everything spree, which is good, but now I have no books, no candles, no vases, nada. I have some pretty artwork I ordered off of the internet, but no frames so they sit in plastic sheets and cardboard tubes.

I think I feel an Ikea trip coming on...who's in? I. Love. Ikea.

No comments: