Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Laura Linney



She's great. This show looks great. Oh Showtime, why do you cost extra?

Did a little Imdb search and the writer is a woman named Darlene Hunt. She has a lot of acting and several writing credits to her name. I recognize her. One of those awesome character actors who can make a living without calling the paparazzi in order to raise awareness of her fame in order to book roles. She actually auditioned and probably still does.

The relationship with the brother looks super interesting. His name is John Benhamin Hickey and he's from, PLANO, TX. That's the school district where my mom teaches. My parents live in the town next door to the south. Texas represent.

Ummmm...yay for woman actor/writers, yay for Texans, yay for Laura Linney AND Oliver Platt. Yay. Now I will patiently wait for it to come out on DVD...or my mom to record it onto a DVD...or something.

No comments: