Friday, April 9, 2010

The Wire

I love the Wire. Actually love it. I started Season 5 this week. I am running a variety emotions right now. Excited to start a new season, anxious to find out how it ends, so sad that is going to end and terrified of what I will have to watch when it's through. No show can compare.


I mean, seriously. If Hollywood would make mores shows of this quality no one would want to watch reality television. Actors would have work again! A lot if it! I can only dream of being a part of something this well made, well produced, well written, well acted, well directed...I'm gushing. Forgive me.

If you're someone that hasn't watched The Wire yet and you are sick and tired of hearing or reading about people who love it so much, don't get bitter. Take next Monday off, rent the first season, and sit at home. I'm telling you. You'll get it. Promise.

No comments: