Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yummy Healthy Treat

Friends, I'm trying eat healthier. I'm not talking about dieting or trying to lose weight or anything, just in general eating better so that I am actively taking care of my body and not filling it with processed foods junky junk.

One of my favorite treats (drumroll please....)


Look, I'm not a huge protein bar fan or really fan of any kind of diet or supplement bar, but these are an exception. They are so yummy.

They come in so many flavors and are made from real organic ingredients and not gross protein powder. They taste like a really chewy sweet granola bar. Nothing weird inside that looks like nougat but tastes like cardboard. The one I just finished eating was "Kettle Corn." Lots of nuts, pieces of popcorn, chocolate chips (the real kind, not Hershey's), cashews, crispy brown rice.

Ugh. I sound like one of those people, but I'm telling you. My body deserves the best (as does yours) and these are a delicious and very filling treat that isn't bad. And when I say filling I mean, seriously filling. Might be nice if you had to eat breakfast in a hurry...

Anyway. I encourage you try one. I like them. Yay!

Pro Bar did not endorse this blog. I just like sharing things I like.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ooh, I want to try these - thanks for sharing! I also like Gnu brand Flavor & Fiber bars. Some people might think they are more on the cardboard-ey side, but I don't mind them. The Chocolate Brownie recently helped fulfill a choc craving and I successfully avoided the office vending machine :)