Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dear CoCo Before Chanel,


You are a good movie. Not great, but good. Very interesting, pretty and engaging.

However, I've had you from Netflix for a over a month and a half. I hope you understand it's not personal. This is a prime example of why I only get 1 movie at a time. I barely have time to watch the 1 movie I do get. Also the reason The Wire took me almost a year to complete.

I'm sorry.

It's hard for me to sit and watch anything. Usually I only have time put a movie (or TV show) on while I am getting other things done and right before I have to go to sleep. That's about 30-45 minutes a day.

You are foreign.

I can't read subtitles while I do other things.

I wish that I could.

More than that, I wish I could sit down and watch something without doing anything else.

I was going to send you back, but I'm not now. I am going to keep you. I will make my best effort to finish you this weekend. I think it's time that you move on with your life, as I with mine.

I wanted to send you this note so you know it's not entirely personal. We will finish what we started.

Best,

Molly

No comments: