Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Sorry World

This has been bothering me so I have to put it out there. I'm not joking. I feel really bad.

I rented a ZipCar this weekend. The rule is the car has to be returned with at least 1/4 a tank of gas. I was at about a half tank and thought, "I'll be nice and fill this car up for the next person so they don't have to worry about it." I had lots of extra time and was already done with my car requiring errand. I pulled into the closest gas station to my home.

A BP.

I didn't even realize it until I had already pulled in. Other people were using it. I used it. I used BP gasoline. I feel like a punk. Seriously.

I'm sorry.

I could've gone somewhere else but I didn't know what was close by and was running a huge gamet of emotions. I have a thing for cars. I miss mine TERRIBLY and when I drive another car and have to give it back, I get really sad. I know that's weird. I'll explain sometime.

I'm sorry I am such a let down. I really am.

Ugh.

I also took the free pass for a shoreline cruise that someone left in the parking pass slot.

I like to think they left it there on purpose. Really, someone's grandma probably couldn't get on the cruise when the family arrived at the boat.

I'm sorry. I want to use it for a date with my boyfriend.

I'm sorry for everything.

Especially the BP thing. Really, that's the only thing I'm sorry for.

No comments: