Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Little Secret

I have this thing. The majority of people in my life right now don't know this about me.
I only ever want to hang out in places that would play St. Germain or any music from the Saint Germain Des Pres Cafe series of discs. These two things are only related by similar names, they are not the same.

Example:



This is a live version of St. Germain performing his song Sure Thing.

That. That's the only kind of place I want to hang out.

So that kind of makes me a nu-jazz, house, weirdo.

I don't care.

Chances are if you see me hanging in a Wrigleyville bar, I am thinking:

There's not enough white decor.

There are not enough candles.

I do not like sports that much (anymore).

If I order a martini I will be judged.

They probably don't even have champagne.

I want to be wearing heels and cute shiny black or cream colored dress.

There is no dance floor. How can I create a dance floore?

Oh we're leaving now. Well, all the better then.


I promise I'm not a snob. I just know what I like.

No comments: