Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Feel The Power

I like using power tools. I like being handy. Growing up I would watch Bob Vila with my dad. Bob Vila is the sh*t y'all.

I don't own any power tools. I have dreams of renting tile saws, circular saws, staple guns, things I have absolutely no need for at this point.

Actually that's not entirely true. I would like to make extra money by restoring old gross flea market furniture and selling it on Craigslist and Ebay to people who have too much money to burn. I just don't have a place in which to restore furniture nor the time and money to start figuring out how the best ways to restore furniture.

I never realized until today though that so many fun tools come in so many fun colors:




Maybe someday I'll be a regular girly Bob Vila, who stars on a hit one hour drama on AMC.



It's real buzzy at the beginning, but it gets better. Oh Bob...

No comments: