Friday, October 1, 2010

That FACE!

Friday is all about what makes the heart sing.

This little guy basically has my whole heart. At least the part that his big sister doesn't have.


Mr. Gavin, my nephew in case you haven't heard me sing his name a million times a day, is knocking on 6 months now. I've only gotten to see him for one short trip since he was born. Gah, look at that old man face and tell me you don't love it? I DARE you.

Sometimes I think that I am missing something and that I shouldn't be here anymore and I should be where my little niece and nephew and the rest of my family are.

Then I remember how ticked off they would all be at me if I gave up pursuing my dreams to spend more time with them. They wouldn't spend time with anymore and it would defeat the whole purpose.

Besides, I'm supposed to be working toward supporting my parents in a "lifestyle they would like to become accustomed too." Those are my dads words.

I also want to be the kick-ass aunt who makes and buys kick-ass Christmas presents.

No comments: