Sunday, October 24, 2010

Making It Work

I put peddle to metal and got the main walls finished, done, painted, FINITE today. I then took it one step further and organized two bookshelves, swept, added more junk to the pile of "why am I still holding on to this" and just kicked some all around condio booty. Not finished, but did good.

I'm real proud of myself.

It was difficult. It's difficult to paint walls when there isn't a place to move furniture to so it's out of the way. I did a lot of creative gymnastics to get everything accomplished. It's also difficult to leave of pile of "why am I still holding on to this" crap in a corner, when that corner needs to be multi-purposed for actual everyday use. In the words of my most favoritist of TV personalities, "make it work."



Hi Tim.

That's the look he gets right before he says those beautiful words.

It's true though. We all gotta make it work. Personally, things are not ideal a lot of the time. I'm an actor. I would like to be paid to be on a hit TV show and make movies on my Summer breaks, and someday only make movies and write them and be able to take actual vacations to Hawaii or London or Paris or Prague.

But, that's not my current situation. So I make it work. Right now it's by pouring most of my frustrated energy into having fun with my condio. Don't ask me what I'll do when I finish all my condio projects. Cause...I don't know where I'll be able to vent frustrations in a productive manner after this.

So for now....turn up this jam and dance.

No comments: