Sunday, October 3, 2010

Higher Altitudes

Songs! Because it's Sunday!



This song came on my iPod today and it made me happy. So peaceful and sweet. It was pretty chilly all weekend and even though it's supposed to warm up a little this week, we all know that Fall is coming.

Jessie Baylin is a great singer/songwriter. I adore her voice. She's also, supposedly, ScarJo's bff. WHOA. Not really that big of a deal.

OH.

For those of you wondering, I in fact made an apple pie. I couldn't let the delicious fall apples pass me by. That being said I had never made an applie pie before. I opted for a caramel apple pie. I messed up my apple layering though. It turned out to mainly be a caramel pie with some apple added. Still really good. :)


I also managed to blog every day this week. I promise I won't throw the daily themes in your face anymore. They will just be the inspiration.

Enjoy the start to a new week!

No comments: